Friday, January 9, 2009

This is us...

Troy is a working machine. He never seems to stop, but I try not to complain when I know there are so many people out there who don't have jobs. Or wives that can't seem to get their husbands off the couch to get a job. He's a smartass, can be loud, abrasive....he's everything I love in a man! hehe But, if you're lucky, you'll get to see his soft side. Then you will know why I love him so much. He'll kill me if he knows I wrote this!!

Tracy rarely sits down. I constantly feel the need to be moving, doing something, trying to be useful. I work part time in a kindergarten class, starting to do a few odd housecleaning jobs and keeping up with my own home.

Brendan (02.13.98) is almost 11 and is one of the most kind hearted people you will know. He is a people pleaser and will do anything for you, you just have to ask. He's getting way too tall and getting better looking everyday.....watch out girls.

Jordan (06.15.99) is the rebel of the family. We are an odd family, but he likes to push it that much more. hehe He is a boy to the core. There is nothing he loves more than hunting down frogs or bugs. He takes after my Dad in almost everyway. My favorite thing is that he doesn't just hug us, he dives in and attaches himself like a leach. That is how he hugs...at 9 years old. lol

Elizabeth (10.23.01) is our spitfire! Watch out, you hit her, she'll deck you back. She doesn't take anyones crap. hehe She loves music, math, writing and art. She has the biggest blue eyes you have ever seen and be aware....she knows how to use them!

Rachel (09.15.02) is our little tinkerbell. She flits around the house like a fairy, with her tiny giggles. She loves to do her own hair and Elizabeth's too. And she is quite good at it. She is a smart little thing and loves to read.

3 comments:

  1. Welcome to the world of blogging!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pictures lady pictures, blog isn't a blog without them!

    I do wish we lived closer!

    Portia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Tracy! Welcome to blogging world! I look forward to following your blog!

    ReplyDelete